Self-driving cars designed by Waymo, a subsidiary of Google’s parent company, Alphabet, have problems understanding the basic rules of the road, according to a new report.
The Chrysler Pacifica minivans are currently being tested in the suburban town of Chandler in Arizona under the watchful eye of safety drivers.
However, locals have become increasingly frustrated by their presence, the Information claims. The cars reportedly have difficulty turning left on fast-moving roads and have a habit of stopping at traffic signs for longer than necessary.
For more on this story, please click here.
Getting On ‘The Right Road’
Whatever your level of driving experience Surrey Driving Force can offer driving lessons in Surrey to suit you. From driving tests to refresher courses, our friendly and experienced instructors will help you to achieve your goal quickly and affordably.
- Competitive rates
- Friendly, patient and fully qualified Driving Instructors
- Test success in as few lessons as possible
- Convenient pick-ups from home, work or school
- New, air-conditioned, dual control cars
- Reduced driving lesson prices when you block book
- Driving lessons seven days a week
As Well As Surrey Driving Lessons We Offer:
- Intensive Courses
- Mock Practical Tests
- Pass Plus
- Motorway Driving Training
- Refresher Training
- Taxi Driver Training
- Advanced Driver Training
- ADI Training – ADI Part 1, ADI Part 2, ADI Part 3
Theory Test Pro – FREE!
Surrey Driving Force students have full access to premium content via Theory Test Pro whilst learning with us. This is a great resource and really helps our students pass their theory test first time. It’s also available as a free app to download on iPhone or Android, where again you can access the premium content.